The IJA is recruiting the team that will be moving the Association to an all-new website in the next few months. By early spring next year, the IJA will have a new state-of-the-art website to better serve our members and also provide huge new labor-saving features for our hard-working volunteer staff.
Part of the project will be a once-in-a-generation opportunity to create a completely new visual identity for the Association: a new logo, new color palettes, new typography — the works!
It’s the perfect chance to start fresh with the IJA’s branding and “look,” and we’re reaching out to graphic designers in the juggling community to make it happen. The IJA is looking for graphic designers with experience in creating an organization’s complete visual identity.
We want to select and hire an experienced graphic designer for the project who can collaborate with the IJA Board and the website team to create all the elements needed for the project:
▪ A new IJA logo in a variety of styles, targeted to online, print and merchandising
▪ A new IJA color palette for online and print that references and complements the new logo colors and styles
▪ Specify a set of IJA fonts and a typography guide for online, print and merchandising
▪ A visual identity guide that specifies how to use all the new elements online, in print and in product branding and merchandising
The designer will be working as a full partner with the IJA Board and website team to specify the elements and deliverables needed, specify the timeline and quality requirements for the deliverables, and be able to adhere to the team’s overall implementation schedule.
If you’re interested in being considered for this paid graphic design project, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
▪ A resume or CV highlighting your experience and training in graphic design
▪ A list of your recent graphic design clients and the work you created for them, along with the contacts at those clients that we can call for references
▪ A link to your online portfolio
▪ Your compensation expectations for this short-term, limited-scope effort for the IJA
Thanks for your interest! We hope you can help create the future of IJA!