Editors: Don Lewis & Martin Frost
- 2022 IJA Festival Cedar Rapids – register now!
- IJA collaboration video update
- Latest articles in eJuggle (find a few that interest you and check them out)
2022 IJA Festival Cedar Rapids – register now! by Festival Director Afton Benson
Registration is open for the 2022 IJA Festival in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, July 11th-17th, 2022!
Happy New Year! I’m Afton. Welcome to 2022. I’m your Festival Director, and I’m delighted to help create the 75th Annual IJA Festival.
A little about myself. I’m from St. Paul, Minnesota, where I participate in the Minnesota Neverthriving Juggling Club and MONDO Juggling and Unicycle Festival. I am passionate about helping the juggling community be the best it can be through workshops, volunteering, and creating great juggling festivals.
We have now opened registration for Early Bird 2022 IJA Festival pricing! Early Bird pricing will be available until Feb 28th, 2022, so register quickly to get the best price for the festival. To register, head over to Festival Registration.
Here are a couple of unique things for this festival that you’ll notice when you register.
When you register online, you can also donate 50% or 100% of an Adult or Youth Event Package to the Festival Scholarship Fund. This fund will be used to help jugglers attend the festival who may otherwise be unable to be there. If you are in a position to help render assistance to your fellow jugglers, please help out. It would be outstanding!
And, if you register online by May 31, 2022,
you’ll have an opportunity to secure a limited edition 75th Annual Black Piped Zip-Up Sweater with a gold embroidered IJA logo. This zip-up sweater will not be sold at the festival, nor will it be available for shipping. The only way to get it is to pre-register for the fest, order the limited edition sweater, and attend the 2022 IJA Festival! (Sweater may vary from image as supply levels are uncertain.)
Interested in applying for a Festival Scholarship? We’ll be announcing how to apply soon! Looking for Joggling or Championships info? We’ll be announcing those items soon as well.
Fest hotel information is available on the festival website, but note that hotel reservations at the IJA’s discounted room rate will not be accepted until April 1, 2022.
For up-to-date information about the festival, registration, and pandemic policies, visit: festival.juggle.org.
I cannot wait to see you all at the 2022 IJA Annual Festival. Register now, invite your friends, and spread the word!
All the best, until I see you in Cedar Rapids!
IJA collaboration video update by Chris Garcia
Thank you to those who have submitted to our End of Year IJA Collaboration Video. Due to the low number of submissions, we are instead going to be sharing the individual submitted videos on our social media pages. We will send a follow up email to submitters to confirm if they’d like their videos featured.
IJA Collaboration Organizer & Member IJA Board of Directors
Latest articles in eJuggle
- 02/02 IJA Tricks of the Month by Bow and Armin from France and Germany | Poi juggling (by IJA Tricks of the Month)
- 01/31 Dick Franco on “Drop Everything” podcast with host Dan Holzman (by Daniel Holzman)
- 01/30 Juggling Reward Challenges of the Past (by David Cain)
- 01/27 Interview with Masahiro Takahashi (by Esteban Velez)
- 01/26 Object Episodes 14 (by Jay Gilligan)
- 01/24 Juggling Commercials Compilation (by Esteban Velez)
- 01/22 IJA Tricks of the Month by KM from Sweden | Juggling Balls (by IJA Tricks of the Month)
- 01/19 Videos and Photos of Alberto Sforzi (by David Cain)
- 01/15 The Man Chased by the Wheels (by Esteban Velez)
- 01/10 Object Episodes 13 (by Jay Gilligan)
- 01/09 40 Years of Change in the Juggling World – Part 2 (by David Cain)
- 01/07 Juggling Kids – Part III (by Esteban Velez)
- 01/03 40 Years Of Change In The Juggling World – Part 1 (by David Cain)
- 12/30 Old School Hat Juggling: 1900 – 1950 (by David Cain)
- 12/29 IJA Tricks of the Month by Valentin Lopez from Argentina | Juggling Clubs (by IJA Tricks of the Month)
- 12/28 Elvira Madigan, Juggler and Equilibrist (by Esteban Velez)