Theme: Famous jugglers
Figure out the famous juggler to solve the Quipzle
(Commas separate names, and dashes separate syllables of a name)
Example: A person who alters garments, a secluded narrow valley = Taylor Glenn
Hint: The sound of the clue is more important than the exact spelling. Good luck Players
1) Noisy bird, The Skipper’s little buddy
2) Violation of religious principle- the day that occurs June 6th, one that causes wonder and amazement
3) Non-shiny type of paint, building passageway
4) To make a mistake-currently favorable, King and Colbert
5) Voice amplifier, tie a boat in place
6) Remove part of a bowling alley- the fifth letter, empties water from a boat
7) Studi or Bentley, leguminous plant- lair of a wild animal
8) Transporting messages electronically without an “a”, sweet or delightful person
9) Vader’s boy, a rough edge- a period of human life
10) High toned manner, famous Austrian candy- interjection used as an expression of surprise.
Prizes: One year of IJA membership AND a copy of Dan’s new book, Alex the Great!
To enter, message us using this form with your best guesses. Two weeks after publication date, we will randomly select 3 winners from those with the most correct answers.
Follow Dan’s facebook page for new [not-necessarily-juggling] Quipzles nearly every day.