– Chris Taibbi battles boredom without the use of siteswap.
– Doug Sayers and Marcus Monroe make some catapults then experiment with their creations.
– Doug Sayers and Peter Kaseman have tied the world record in 14 club passing.
– Josh Turner shows off some tricks he’s working on.
– Michael Karas has gone on a video posting spree! Watch him party rock, feel the power, demonstrate Andy’s only trick, do a 5 ring stack finish, switch between a 3 ring stack, and play the song London Bridge while juggling. Then, if you are feeling lucky, you can play 3 Ball Monte against him!
– Jason Lu presents a compilation of his current abilities in Jason Lu #1.
– A 5 ball qualify while blindfolded? Wow!
– Alex Barron has become the first documented person to qualify 11 balls. Watch him hit 23 catches!
– Stefan Sing & Cristiana Casadio have posted clips up from a long version of their popular Tangram routine.
– Two Brazilian friends have fun with some toss contact tricks.
– Chase Martin does some new bounce tricks he’s been working on in The Dark Bounce.
– Jorge Ribero does the Dance of Spheres to the musical accompaniment of Zuza.
– Juggling + Snowboarding = Awesome!