– A Different Spin took to the stage on Friday the 13th for a terrifying performance.
– AZO has released his 2013 showreel.
– Ryan Mellors has launched a multiball project campaign.
– Norbi Whitney presents a hula hoop film featuring Aerial Emery.
– Jorden Moir is still not bad for a footbagger.
– Luke Burrage and Matty Schneider battle it out in a late night game of combat.
– Lucas Gardezani Abduch presents Modern Juggling Museum, a three ball juggling video with Lucas Castelo Branco.
– Drex profiles poi spinner Marvin Ong.
– Kotaro gets so creative with three balls, the he does a routine Without Cascade.
– Nathan Biggs-Penton shows off some juggling in Stockholm in We Aim.
– Jose Lima and Albe Assouad collaborate to unload body throws when Italy meets Portugal.
– Andrew Olson gets psychedelic with an Experimental Transmission.
– Petter Wadsten gets technical with rings in Ad notam.
– Jason Garfield talks about the parallels between juggling and bodybuilding with Cameron Ritter.
– Jonah Botvinick-Greenhouse hopes to see you at WJF 9.
– Three new pattern breakdowns have been added to The Library of Juggling.
– Nathan Wakefield hopes that juggling stays with him until the end of time.
– It may have been a long time with no see, but Ilari Kärkkäinen still has plenty of tricks up his sleeve.