Juggler’s Scoop is a bi-weekly collection of the latest juggling videos and news bits from around the web. Here’s the latest scoop!
– Michael Menes manipulates rings in ‘Arc-Flo.’
– The Flow Arts Institute has posted an interview of Wes Peden from the 2015 FireDrums Festival.
– Jorge Petit has uploaded highlights of his new bounce juggling act.
– Jay Gilligan pays tribute to his 30 years of juggling by showing off some of the tricks he’s made.
– Michael Karas recaps his performing career in 2015 with his annual ‘State of the Juggler.’
– In honor of his 29th birthday, Thom Wall has uploaded 29 new tricks.
– Three Finger Juggling have released a new version of their Razor Back juggling knife, the Razor Lite.
– Guillaume Riesen has uploaded some recent freestyle juggling practice footage.
– Andrew Olson continues his three ball pattern research in ‘Research 106: Reversagility.’
– Josh Horton has started a new food-juggling video series, ‘Throwing up Lunch.’
– Komei Aoki gets creative with juggling clubs.
– Alan Chung juggles his way through Munich and Leipzig.
– Piers van Looy has created a video that showcases the juggling and dance stylings of Rob Woolley.
– Pieter Slachmuylders presents ‘Tremndum.’ an experimental diabolo video.