Juggler’s Scoop is a bi-weekly collection of the latest juggling videos and news bits from around the web. Here’s the latest scoop!
– Seri and Shimura team up for a little synchronized club juggling and passing.
– Norb creatively explores siteswap 12345.
– Aki Haikonen is very diligent when he works on new patterns.
– Jeff Lutkus, Dan Edwards, and Warren Hammond pass 15 clubs.
– Marvin Ong juggles clubs outside in ‘Texas WheelBarrow.’
– Kota Hayashi and Lucas Adverse team up for a Nagoya Jam.
– A video of a three Rubik’s Cube solve while juggling went viral this past week, causing great discussion about how it was done. A short time late, the makers revealed how they achieved it via digital manipulation.
– Josh Horton teams up with Mark Williams for some basketball juggling fun.
– Michael Moschen was recently profiled by This Is Jersey TV.
– Juggling is easy for Luke Davies.